What is Urinary Gold?
Urinary Gold was formulated by our holistic veterinarians to address different aspects of feline urinary tract health.
This proprietary blend of nine herbs targets:
- Acid/alkaline balance of the bladder
- Comfortable urinary excretion
- Normal tone of the delicate tissues of the urinary system
- Normal immunity all the way into the bladder
What is Urinary Gold used for?
When your feline requires support, Urinary Gold is a safe, gentle way to naturally maintain a healthy urinary tract and normal, comfortable urination. (Be sure to research changes to the diet that may also be of benefit. A natural diet for urinary health, along with Urinary Gold is an excellent way to ensure the health of your cat's urinary tract).
Cats need to maintain the proper balance of pH (acid/alkaline) in their bladders to keep everything running smoothly. They also require healthy immunity that will innately maintain comfort in the urethra and bladder. Urinary Gold was designed to support both normal pH and normal urinary immunity. If your feline has a tendency to require ongoing maintenance of the urinary tract, Urinary Gold can help.
A Note from our Veterinarian:
Urinary Gold is designed to give gentle, preventative support to your feline. If you suspect that your cat may have an obstruction or total blockage of urine (urethral obstruction), seek veterinary advice immediately. As well as making frequent attempts to urinate, your pet will show signs of distress. Urethral obstruction is an acute, life-threatening condition.
Pet Wellbeing has two products for your cat's urinary tract health: Urinary Gold and Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats. Both can be given for active support and for comfortable, normal urination. For ongoing, everyday support, use Urinary Gold DAILY for Cats.
A dry kibble diet is not recommended for cats receiving urinary tract support.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Urinary Gold comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Urinary Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Urinary Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Urinary Gold?
Urinary Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? The bring wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
From Dr. Jan: Canned or fresh food is very important for these pets.