What is Derma Support Gold?
Derma Support Gold is an herbal, veterinary product developed by a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for dogs to support normal amounts of yeast on their skins' surface. Some yeast is normally present on the skins of healthy dogs. This formula helps maintain a normal, healthy amount.
TCM is an ancient practice of medicine used for approximately 2500 years. It works with principles of energy in the body that function in a practical way to rebalance what has come out of balance. As a simplistic example, "cooling" herbs would treat heat in the body. TCM traditionally uses these types of energetic principles, and scientific validation is able to verify the precise mechanisms to explain how herbal medicines are working at the cellular level.
The formula's action is based on maintaining proper balance in the body to support normal fungal (yeast) growth on the skin and inside the ears. All dogs have a safe and normal amount of yeast on the skin at all times. Keeping this in check is imperative for skin health and comfort, and also for the way the dog smells.
Derma Support Gold is taken internally.
What is Derma Support Gold used for?
A species of yeast called Malassezia pachydermatis is a normal organism found on the skin and inside the ears of all canines.
You want to keep your dog comfortable and smelling inoffensive. Of note, you want to keep skin creases clean and healthy, the paw pads and spaces between the pads need to be clear, as well as the ears. Be sure to check the anal area, folds of the nose and eyelids, around the neck and the armpits.
A Note from our Veterinarian...
Derma Support Gold does not contain drugs and results will vary depending on your dog's skin. Expect gradual effects over many weeks.
Once desired effects are achieved, the formula may be discontinued. Reintroduce as necessary. The formula does not need to be used constantly and is meant to be used as needed.
If your dog experiences loose stools, reduce the administration amount until solid. Discontinue if loose stools persist.
Discontinue after using for three weeks (or less as needed) with a pause of at least one week. Continue to administer after the one week pause, as needed.
The herbs in Derma Support Gold are potent and are formulated to help address underlying health that effects skin health.
In the Traditional Chinese Medicine model, this formula is known as a Damp Heat formula. Damp Heat can be affected by external sources (poor diet or food) and/or internal sources (such as stress). Damp Heat in the body is generally slow to change and this should be taken into consideration.
In Damp Heat, an herbal formula works to "detoxify and cool the blood". This description is particular to a TCM approach which can be more effective than anything else.
Best to be sure:
Food Allergy or Sensitivity?
It is necessary to determine whether there is a food sensitivity.
Similar to humans, dogs may build up sensitivities to foods that are eaten daily, without a break. Just like humans, dogs are healthiest with a varied diet. Be sure to switch your dog's foods at least from time-to-time. The most common foods that cause sensitivity in dogs are: beef by-products, dairy products, chicken, chicken by-products, soy, corn, wheat and artificial food colouring.
Make sure your dog receives a diet high in nutrients. Consider supplementation of vitamins, minerals and especially Omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3's have been shown to provide the body with support for skin repair and are extremely beneficial for maintenance of skin health. A supplement like SPARK found here: http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/spark-daily-nutritional-supplement-for-dogs-and-cats-200g contains nutrients and superfoods from whole food sources, along with probiotics and enzymes for overall good health, immunity and energy.
Can my dog take Derma Support Gold with prescription drugs?
Do not use with blood thinners. Use caution with immunosuppressants.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Derma Support Gold comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Derma Support Gold for your canine friend?
- Selectively chosen herbs: Our formulas are entirely prepared from herbs that meet high quality standards.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Derma Support Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and purity. Every single batch.
- NSF Certified GMP Facility: Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. The NSF Ceritification Program protects consumers by ensuring that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States
Who makes Derma Support Gold?
Derma Support Gold is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent any disease or condition.
What is Immune SURE?
Immune SURE with Vitamin C and zinc is a potent supplement for supporting canine immune function. We call this product our "comprehensive immune formula" because it is capable of supporting the body's natural defences when in contact with different types of microbes.
Immune SURE is not a substitute for veterinarian-prescribed antibiotics.The ingredients in Immune SURE will not compromise the natural canine gut flora, a key component of healthy immunity. It has been said that 80% of a mammal's immunity is in the gut.
As with humans, the young and the elderly are the most vulnerable, so it is important to pay particular attention that our canines' immune systems do not become compromised at these life stages.
What is Immune SURE used for?
Immune SURE is a multi-purpose formula designed to support the immune systems of dogs.
Immune SURE is also used as a secondary formula, added to a regime to support body systems such as the urinary system or the respiratory system.
For other conditions that require immune system maintenance and support, Immune SURE is Pet Wellbeing's primary formula, whenever the immune system requires extra support.
A Note from our Veterinarian...
You and your veterinarian are the best judges of what type of immune support your dog will benefit from. ImmuneSURE is absolutely not a substitute or alternative to antibiotics. What we do know is that antibiotics have seen extensive use (some would say overuse or indiscriminate use) over many decades but there is certainly a very appropriate time and place to use them. Herbal medicine provides some potent and very effective antimicrobial products that have been proven to exhibit a broad spectrum of activity. ImmuneSURE helps maintain a healthy immune system.
Immune SURE can be used as the primary formula; it can also be used as a secondary formula. For example, for respiratory, eye or urinary system support, I would first use a product specific to those body parts and recommend Immune SURE as an adjunct to help maintain overall immunity.
Probiotics are also a key treatment for supporting immune function and can be given daily.
Never underestimate the health potential of optimal nutrition. Feeding your canines a natural, healthy diet is the best immune support you can give them. If you haven't already, consider an unprocessed, grain-free diet for your dog.
*Never give an animal antibiotics prescribed for a human.
Can my dog take Immune SURE with medications?
Do not use with blood thinners. Use with caution in cardiac or kidney conditions, or if taking steroid medications. Use with caution if animal has a known allergy to bee stings as this product contains propolis, derived from bees.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
Not to be used during pregnancy or nursing. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Excessive or long-term use may contribute to water retention or hypertension. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Immune SURE comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Immune SURE for your canine friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-harvested: Our formulas are prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices, including testing of all raw materials to confirm identification and purity.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the highest potency extract.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Immune SURE is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who makes Immune SURE?
Immune SURE is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.