What is Ear Clean Gold?
Ear Clean Gold is an infused herbal oil formulated for cleaning felines' ears comfortably and naturally. The base oil of this formula is medium chain triglyceride oil, known for its incredible ability to keep skin tissue healthy and provide nutrition to the layers of the skin. Furthermore, MCT oil helps to maintain the natural immunity of the skin, assisting the skin's barrier capability often needed by cats prone to ear issues. Use Ear Clean Gold for regular maintenance or as needed.
What is Ear Clean Gold used for?
Most felines do not require regular ear cleaning and are not generally prone to ear discomfort in the way many dogs are. If you notice your cat repeatedly scratching the ears, have a look inside. There may be different causes.
Ear mites are a fairly common parasite found in the ears of cats. There will be a brown/black substance that looks waxy or like coffee grounds, apparent in the folds inside the ears. You may notice your cat shaking his or her head or scratching in an attempt to relieve the itchiness caused by the ear mites.
A note from our Veterinarian...
Ear Clean Gold was designed to gently clean the ears. The natural ingredients in this product support healthy skin and help maintain a clean, problem-free environment inside the ears. If there is evidence of chronic infections or discomfort in the ears, it is important to seek a consultation with your veterinarian. Recurrent ear problems may be a sign of underlying allergies, hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease, diabetes or other causes.
When cleaning the ears of your feline, be sure to never probe inside the ears with an ear swab or similar long instrument. This can lodge debris and discharge further into the ear canal or even rupture the eardrum. Be sure to follow the Directions for Use for the safety and comfort of your cat.
What are ear mites?
Mites spend most of their life living inside your cat’s ears. Because outward signs are not always apparent, it is important to have your veterinarian check your cat’s ears at each regular check up. If untreated, feline ear mites can cause an ear infection because bacteria will have access to the ear tissue through abrasions (tiny holes) made by the mites. Because the ear mites are irritating, many cats will scratch, which can cause reinfestation through the paws. Continued scratching can lead to bald patches where hair is torn out and even bleeding. At worst, the infection can spread to the brain, where it can even cause very serious health problems.
Feline Ear Mites - Signs
- Ear scratching
- Head shaking
- Dark discharge similar to coffee grounds
How soon will I see results?
Every pet is different so results will vary depending on how long-standing the issue is but you should see improvements anywhere from two days to a few weeks.
Are there any side effects?
Not for internal use.
Do not insert cotton swabs (such as Q-Tips) into the ear canal. Use at room temperature or body temperature for the comfort and safety of the animal.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Ear Clean Gold comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Ear Clean Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-harvested: This formula is prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices, including testing of all raw materials to confirm identification and purity.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the highest potency extract.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Ear Clean Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who makes Ear Clean Gold?
Ear Clean Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Shake well before use. Use at room temperature or slightly warmer by holding bottle under warm water. Using the dropper, insert drops into the ear canal. Gently massage outer ear, removing any excess product or debris from the outer ear with a towel or tissue. Avoid touching dropper to any discharge from the ear.
- All Cats....... 2-3 drops in each ear.
For ear mites, treat every three days for a period of six to eight weeks.
Does not require refrigeration.
Do not insert cotton swabs into the ear canal.
Use at room temperature or body temperature for the comfort and safety of the animal.
Not for internal use. Do not use if ear drum is ruptured.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a health professional immediately.