Feline Intestinal Support
Many cats hunt rodents and birds. If your cat is eating remains of other animals, it may impact your cat's gut health.
You want to make sure your cat is:
- Absorbing nutrients
- Maintaining healthy weight
- Has good energy levels
- Has healthy solid, stools
- Has normal stool smell and colour
GI CleanUp Gold is not a substitute for medications prescribed by your veterinarian for intestinal worms and parasites such as roundworm, hookworm, tapeworm, whipworm, Giardia, etc. GI CleanUp supports your cat's innate resistance and helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
What is GI CleanUp Gold?
This comprehensive herbal formula provides a natural way to support and maintain good health and natural resistance in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract. GI CleanUp Gold is a safe and effective way to help keep the gastrointestinal tract "clean" and healthy.
What is GI CleanUp Gold used for?
GI CleanUp Gold can assist the body's innate resistance in the GI tract. It can be used cyclically to maintain a cat's likelihood of having a healthy GI tract, something commonly useful for cats.
*GI CleanUp Gold contains no Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) or Black Walnut (Juglans nigra). These ingredients are routinely added to intestinal formulas and can pose potential toxicity to your cat.
A note from our Veterinarian...
If you know or suspect that your cat could use extra intestinal support, it is of great importance to take immediate action, particularly if your pet is still a kitten. GI CleanUp Gold is intended for non-acute situations and for use as a general supplement to use periodically. Your veterinarian can assist you in understanding what your cat is experiencing.
Providing your feline with optimal nutrition is an excellent way to support the body's natural immune responses and a strong, resistant GI tract. A SARF diet is considered by many veterinarians to be a diet that supports an animal's immune system and general good health. In addition, a good greens supplement like SPARK http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/spark-daily-nutritional-supplement-for-dogs-and-cats-50g provides additional nutrients that support optimal health.
In addition to GI CleanUp Gold, be sure that your feline is taking a probiotic supplement to help maintain healthy immunity in the gut. Ultimate Probiotic provides a "therapeutic" dose of beneficial bacteria: http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/ultimate-probiotic-with-prebiotics-for-cats.
GI CleanUp Gold helps to support a healthy balance in the gut but each pet and situation is different. GI CleanUp Gold is an herbal supplement that can work to assist the body's natural resistance. It is not a drug product and the level of effectiveness for each pet can be evaluated by the pet owner and a veterinarian.
Can my cat take GI CleanUp Gold with medications?
Do not use with blood thinners. Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may have delayed absorption.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! GI CleanUp Gold comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Why choose GI CleanUp Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our GI CleanUp Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
Who makes GI CleanUp Gold?
GI CleanUp Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally once daily for a 4 week period. Discontinue for 4 weeks and then resume administration for another 4 weeks. Continue alternating administration in this manner, as needed.
Give 1 drop for every 1 lb (0.5kg) of body weight up to 50 lbs (25 kg). Over 50 lbs, add one drop per additional 2 lbs (1 kg).
Shake well before use.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop administration and consult your veterinarian. Do not use with blood thinners. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed. Use caution if animal has allergy to bee stings. (In rare cases, highly allergic animals may react to Propolis.) An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.