About Cat Kidneys
In humans, the heart is the organ most likely to need support as we age. In felines, it’s the kidneys.
Renal (kidney) Support, the kidney are constantly filtering impurities out of the blood and concentrating the urine. It is imperative that kidney function is maintained.
Kidney Support Gold is not an alternative to dialysis, IV fluids, drugs prescribed for kidney issues or kidney failure, or kidney transplants. KSG is a supportive, herbal supplement for helping to maintain normal, healthy kidney function in pets.
Your vet may recommend to support normal blood pressure. A reduced protein diet is also often recommended.
What is Kidney Support Gold?
This unique formula is a gentle yet powerful combination of herbal ingredients, tested by our holistic veterinarians. Kidney Support Gold is comprised of scientifically researched extracts for supporting total kidney health. The result is a formula that is excellent for aging cats and is an essential part of your canine's long term health regime for helping to maintain normal kidney function.
The effects of the herbs in Kidney Support Gold have been studied for their "tonic" actions. Tonic herbs are restorative, help maintain vitality, and provide nutrition to the body in a way that it can readily absorb.
What is Kidney Support Gold used for?
Kidney Support Gold is for long term use when supporting normal renal function is imperative. This formula is created by using current research of time-honoured herbs used in traditional Asian medicine for the kidneys and overall vitality.
- Supports normal fluid and electrolyte balance.
- Helps in the maintenance of normal levels of blood urea and creatinine (products of metabolism excreted by the kidneys).
- Supports the health of nephrons (parts of the kidneys that help it to filter blood).
- Helps to maintain normal protein excreted in the urine.
- Helps the body's immune system respond normally.
Be sure that your cat is receiving adequate water intake. This is vital to the health of the kidneys. Ensure that a fresh, clean water source is available at all times, encouraging your cat to drink by providing different bowls or "pet fountains". Sometimes flavouring the water can entice your pet to drink more and lower the risk of dehydration.
Your veterinarian can advise you about giving your feline a diet low in protein and phosphate content, both important aspects of supporting the kidneys.
Kidney Support Gold is a safe, natural supplement for your cat's general vitality. It really is Gold! It is one of our best selling supplements.
Can my cat take Kidney Support Gold with medications?
Do not use Kidney Support Gold with blood thinners.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Kidney Support Gold comes with a 90 day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Kidney Support Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Kidney Support Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Kidney Support Gold?
Kidney Support Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
TIP! From Dr. Jan:
You can safely double the administration amount of this product (i.e. Give one drop per pound of body weight) as required.
We know animals can be finicky! Kidney Support Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Do not use with blood thinners.
Not to be used during diarrhea.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.