Essential detoxification and liver support for cats
Milk Thistle for Cat Liver Support
Natural support for your cat's liver
Helps maintain liver health in cats
Health support during use of drugs (like chemotherapy)
Helps support regeneration of liver cells
Guaranteed to help your cat’s liver
No known side effects: gentle for long-term use
1 bottle = 2 oz (59 ml) 1 bottle is a 3 month supply for most cats
Legal disclaimer: Results may vary from pet to pet
What is Milk Thistle?
Milk Thistle is a natural supplement, well-known for helping with liver support in cats, dogs and humans alike.
The active components in Milk Thistle are called silymarins. These constituents:
- Aid in maintaining liver membranes
- Help support liver recovery
- Guard against toxins binding to the liver
Milk Thistle also supports the production of new liver cells in felines.
Milk Thistle is useful health support when being treated with things like:
- Chemotherapy agents
- Conventional heartworm medication
Milk Thistle is a natural, herbal supplement that is gentle enough for long-term use.
Why choose Milk Thistle for your feline friend?
- Certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported: This formula is prepared from organically grown, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Milk Thistle is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Pet Wellbeing Milk Thistle?
This product is made by PetWellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum)*
…333 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Administer product orally once daily. Give one drop for every 1 lb (0.5 kg) of body weight.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! Milk Thistle is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Back to Top »
With auto delivery, you select the product and frequency, and we take care of the rest! You never need to remember to log in online and create a new order.
Save 10-40 % on all auto delivery orders
You control order frequency, delivery schedule, and quantity – all online!
We send you an email reminder before each delivery. FREE to join and you can easily cancel online at anytime
For full terms and conditions, click here.