Support for normal, solid stools for your cat
| || |
BM Tone-Up Gold - Support for Solid Stools in Cats
All natural supplement for cat digestion and solid stools
- Supports bowel movements that are solidly-formed
- Gentle and fast-acting
- Helps maintain normal stools
- Soothes the intestinal lining
- Contains certified organic and ethically-harvested ingredients
Guaranteed to help your cat maintain normal & solid stools
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 1 bottle = 2 oz (59 ml)
- 1 bottle is a 4 month supply for most cats
What should you expect with our products? click herex
Quality and Results. The health of your animal companion is as important to us, as it is to you. Creating a product that makes a real difference to the health and wellbeing of your pet, starts with the highest quality ingredients that meet and exceed our rigorous standards. They may cost more than some other products, but the results speak for themselves. A happy, healthy pet is priceless!
Legal disclaimer: Results may vary from pet to pet
... it was appearing [my cat's] urgency was going to be a "lifelong" problem. He's been on this product now for about 8 weeks and I'm OVERJOYED to say he hasn't had ONE day of looseness since taking the product (before it was up to 2 times/week). I just can't thank you enough for making this product.
— Gigi from Hoboken, NJ
This all-natural supplement is uniquely designed to support a feline's digestive system. BM Tone-Up Gold contains ingredients (called herbal "astringents") to naturally tighten and tone the bowel lining. The result helps keep your cat comfortable and, hopefully, your carpet cleaner.
What is BM Tone-Up Gold used for?
Whether there has been dietary indiscretion or something else in the the digestive system, BM Tone-Up Gold combines support to both the immune system and the gastrointestinal tract. The results should be a normal transit time of food and water through the gut, normal urgency, and solid bowel movements.
BM Tone-Up Gold soothes the mucosal lining of the digestive tract.
Cat digestion can depend on:
- Changes in diet
- Stressful events
- Changes in the environment or home
- Ensure that your cat has constant access to fresh water.
- Be sure your pet is not overeating.
- Do not feed your cat spoiled food.
- Remove access to garbage or toxic substances.
- If digestive issues are severe, seek veterinary assistance immediately.
Why choose BM Tone-Up Gold for my feline friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs from unpolluted, pristine areas in nature.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our BM Tone-Up Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who makes BM Tone-Up Gold?
BM Tone-Up Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium): This common, North American herb has specific uses in the digestive system. It assists the normal function of the liver to pull toxicities from the blood as it passes through the liver. It also supports the muscles of the intestines to contract in a normal, smooth rhythm that is not spastic or uncomfortable.
- Red Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus): One of the main herbs to tone and astringe the smooth lining of the intestines due to its tannin content. It may also work to normalize secretions, such as mucous. It is high in minerals and contains a naturally-occurring amount of Vitamin C. This gentle herb’s action on the muscles makes it useful for muscle contractions.
- Bayberry root (Myrica cerifera): A leading herb for this formula, Bayberry has a high tannin content, making it an herbal astringent. Bayberry helps support the digestive tract tissues for normal mucous production.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum spp.): With uses in many different areas of the body, Mullein’s inclusion in this formula is to impart an action on the lining and muscles of the gastrointestinal tract. Additionally, it has been used for lymphatic circulation and for normal mucous production in the body.
- Agrimony herb (Agrimonia eupatoria): Another plant containing tannins (astringent). Agrimony supports the digestive tract’s normal tone and assimilation of food.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis): The root of this plant contains high mucilage content and it is this constituent that provides a soothing action to the mucous membranes.
- Myrrh resin (Commiphora mol-mol): Due to its strong taste, only a small amount can be used in this formula, but its inclusion is exceedingly helpful for cats when your cat has been hunting or scavenging.
- Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris): A common kitchen herb, a small amount of Thyme combines well with Myrrh to address similar types of issues.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis): In many formulas, the addition of a little Ginger increases the formula’s ability to circulate where it is most needed. It also helps with nausea and digestion.
...400 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavour, vegetable glycerin
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild harvested.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight. Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
*Please note: the administration amount is a recommendation and it is advised to increase or decrease the administration amount to achieve desired results for your cat. Every animal is unique, and it is appropriate to increase or decrease the dose gradually, as needed. Do not use excessive doses. If your cat has long-term and persistent loose stools, or if they appear dark and tarry or show bright, red blood, please seek the guidance and consultation of a veterinarian immediately.
BM Tone-Up Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Not to be used during pregnancy. Do not use if animal is constipated. Do not use with laxatives or blood thinners. Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Doses significantly higher than recommended dose may cause kidney irritation.
Back to Top »
With auto delivery, you select the product and frequency, and we take care of the rest! You never need to remember to log in online and create a new order.
Save 10-40 % on all auto delivery orders
You control order frequency, delivery schedule, and quantity – all online!
We send you an email reminder before each delivery. FREE to join and you can easily cancel online at anytime
For full terms and conditions, click here.