What is Throat Gold?
Throat Gold has been developed using herbal ingredients to holistically support the tissues of the throat and entire upper respiratory tract of felines. Our veterinarians have selected herbs that address healthy respiration and general immunity, but specifically immunity of the throat's surface. Some of the herbs in Throat Gold are termed "demulcents". Demulcents are a type of plant constituent that are high in mucilage content and act to soothe and calm the throat.
Throat Gold is not a substitute for antibiotics prescribed by your veterinarian or medications prescribed for cough. This herbal formula supports comfort of the throat and helps to maintain healthy, normal tissues in the upper respiratory tract.
We recommend a consultation with your veterinarian if you suspect your feline has a respiratory infection.
What is Throat Gold used for?
Throat Gold can also be used for hoarseness of the throat. The ingredients of this formula are highly effective for supporting and maintaining health and comfort of the upper respiratory tract. Be sure not to confuse the "honking" cough of a cat attempting to clear a hairball with a respiratory infection.
Throat Gold effectively works to help maintain healthy tissues in the throat and respiratory tract and supports throat comfort. Animals who have stayed in areas with poor ventilation, feel stressed out (such as during travel) or are exposed to cigarette smoke, may benefit from Throat Gold. If you are boarding your cat in a kennel where your cat will be in contact with many other cats, try Throat Gold before, during and after.
Can my cat take Throat Gold with medications?
Use Throat Gold with caution if taking steroid medications.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Throat Gold comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Throat Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, wild-harvested or selectively imported herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Throat Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Throat Gold?
Throat Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Reduce exposure to cigarette smoke, dust, cold temperatures, stress and poorly ventilated areas.
We know animals can be finicky! Throat Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best (such as mixed with food). Most cats do not enjoy administration directly into the mouth.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Use with caution in cardiac or kidney conditions or if taking steroids. Excessive or long-term use may cause or contribute to water retention or hypertension.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.