What is Ear Clean Gold?
Ear Clean Gold is an infused herbal oil formulated for cleaning dogs' ears comfortably and naturally. The base oil of this formula is medium chain triglyceride oil, known for its ability to keep skin tissue healthy and provide nutrition to the layers of the skin. Furthermore, this oil helps to maintain the natural immunity of the skin, assisting the skin's barrier capability often needed by canines prone to ear problems. Use Ear Clean Gold for regular maintenance or as needed.
What is Ear Clean Gold used for?
It is common for many dogs to experience discomfort in the ears and some canine breeds are certainly more prone to this. Ear scratching, head shaking, redness and swelling are all indications that your dog's ears are uncomfortable and require attention. Dogs with floppy or hairy ears are more likely to require regular ear cleaning, as are dogs that swim.
Ear Clean Gold helps:
- Dry out the ears
- Change the pH in the ears
Ear mites in dogs are most commonly passed on during contact with cats, while indoors or outdoors. The ears will be uncomfortable and you will notice your dog trying to relieve the itchiness. There may be redness and inflammation. You will also see a brown/black substance which may look waxy or like coffee grounds. The ears may have a bad odour.
Use Ear Clean Gold prior to administering medicated preparations into the ear. Once the ear canal is free from debris and discharge, the tissues will be able to absorb more of the medication, making it more effective. Ear Clean Gold is not formulated for ear conditions; it is purely for cleaning the ears and is appropriate to use prior to medicated products so the ear canal is free of debris and the skin can absorb better.
A note from our Veterinarian...
Ear Clean Gold was designed to gently clean canine ears. The natural ingredients in this product support healthy skin and help maintain a clean, comfortable environment inside the ears. If there is evidence of chronic infections or discomfort in the ears, it is important to seek a consultation with your veterinarian. Recurrent canine ear problems may be a sign of underlying allergies, hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease, diabetes or other causes.
When cleaning the ears of your dog, be sure to never probe inside the ears with an ear swab or similar long instrument. This can lodge debris and discharge further into the ear canal or even rupture the eardrum. Be sure to follow the Directions for Use for the safety and comfort of your dog.
Are there any side effects?
Not for internal use.
Do not insert cotton swabs into the ear canal. Use at room temperature or body temperature for the comfort and safety of the animal.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Ear Clean Gold comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Ear Clean Gold for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of Ear Clean Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Ear Clean Gold?
Ear Clean Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Shake well before use. Use at room temperature or slightly warmer by holding bottle under warm water. Using the dropper, insert drops into the ear canal. Gently massage outer ear, removing any excess product or debris from the outer ear with a towel or tissue. Avoid touching dropper to any discharge from the ear.
- Under 25 lb - 2-3 drops in each ear
- Between 25 lb - 50 lb - 1/2 dropper in each ear
- Over 50 lb - 3/4 dropper in each ear
Ear Clean Gold does not require refrigeration.
For ear mites, treat every three days for a period of six to eight weeks.
Do not insert cotton swabs into the ear canal.
Use at room temperature or body temperature for the comfort and safety of the animal.
Not for internal use. Do not use if ear drum is ruptured.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a health professional immediately.