What is a Sensitive Dog?
Support from natural ingredients to support a healthy, normal release of histamines can help a "sensitive" dog. All sorts of natural elements we come into contact with through the cycle of seasons are part of the environment our dogs live in and take in through breathing, rolling, licking and just being the world.
Help support your dog's comfort to the natural environment.
What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold?
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is a combination of herbal ingredients designed by our holistic veterinarian for canine eyes and noses. The herbs, Nettle and Eyebright are two of the main ingredients and have been used extensively for natural support of sensitivities. Other herbs in this formula help to support the immune system.
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is specifically used for symptoms listed below (sneezing, watery eyes, itchy nose, etc.). For support of sensitive skin, Pet Wellbeing has developed a formula called Itch Support Gold for Dogs .
What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold used for?
This all-natural supplement is commonly used to support normal histamines in the body, the eyes and the nose. Some dogs benefit from support more in the springtime.
Recommended for intermittent use, as needed. May help support comfort of the eyes and nose.
Additional Support: Be sure your home is free of molds and damp; dust and dust mites. Try to keep your pet's bedding clean and laundered, carpets cleaned and anything in your home covered in fabric. Sometimes an air purifier is helpful.
Nettle-Eyebright Gold targets the body in four ways:
- By providing natural support for histamines
- By supporting the overall health of the immune system
- By providing ingredients that support the comfort of nasal passages and support the respiratory tract
- By helping with comfort of the eyes, nose and throat
Can my dog take Nettle-Eyebright Gold with medications?
Not to be used with hypotensive drugs.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Nettle-Eyebright Gold comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Nettle-Eyebright Gold for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Nettle-Eyebright Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Nettle-Eyebright Gold?
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
- Nettle herb (Urtica dioica): A highly nutritive herb, common Nettle has amounts of calcium, iron and silica. It also contains small amounts of plant histamines.
- Eyebright herb (Euphrasia officinale): Often used in remedies that affect the eyes, nose and throat, Eyebright supports normal mucous production and is an appropriate herb for sneezing, watery eyes and an irritated throat.
- Yerba Santa leaf (Eriodictyon californicum): The leaf of Yerba Santa works specifically on the respiratory system to help support normal amounts of mucous production in the lungs. It can also support expectoration and thus, comfortable breathing and normal, clear airways.
- Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa): The root of the Turmeric plant (called a rhizome) possesses useful applications in many parts of the body. In this formula, it is acting on the underlying, triggered immune reaction and helps to maintain a normal response in sensitive dogs.
- Ambrosia leaf (Ambrosia artemisiifolia): Known for its astringency, Ambrosia is able to help tighten the mucous membranes and lessen secretions in the nasal cavity.
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis): This fragrant herb helps the body's immunity and also supports the body's normal reaction to histamine. it is also mildly relaxing.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea): The leaves of the Olive tree assist overall normal, healthy immunity. They are also mildly astringent.
...521 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C): Vitamin C supports the body's natural immunity and helps maintain normal amounts of mucous production.
...30 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavour, vegetable glycerin
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild harvested.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2 kg).
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! Nettle-Eyebright Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.Not to be used with hypotensive drugs prior to surgery. Use caution with hypotension. May be a GI irritant. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.