Support your dog's upper respiratory tract
You can help support ongoing upper respiratory support by not letting your dog share toys, food or water with other, unknown dogs. Throat Gold can be administered before, during and after kennel boarding.
If your dog has been straining at the leash, Throat Gold can help support the tissues of the throat.
What is Throat Gold?
Throat Gold has been developed using herbal ingredients to holistically support the tissues of the throat and entire upper respiratory tract of dogs. Our veterinarians have selected herbs that address healthy respiration and immunity, but specifically immunity of the throat's tissue surface. Some of the herbs in Throat Gold are termed "demulcents". Demulcents are a type of plant constituent that are high in mucilage content and act to soothe and support tissues in the throat.
What is Throat Gold used for?
Throat Gold effectively works to maintain healthy tissues in the throat and upper respiratory tract and supports comfort in the throat. Animals who have stayed in areas with poor ventilation, feel stressed out (such as during travel) or are exposed to cigarette smoke may may benefit from added immune support. Kennel boarding is another time your dog benefits from immune support.
Throat Gold can also be used for hoarseness of the throat, including leash strain. The ingredients of this formula are highly effective for supporting and maintaining health and comfort of the upper respiratory tract.
Can my dog take Throat Gold with medications?
Use Throat Gold with caution if taking steroid medications.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Throat Gold comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Throat Gold for your dog?
- Certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, wild-harvested and selectively imported herbs. We buy from trusted growers only.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Throat Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Throat Gold?
Throat Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
- Wild Cherry bark (Prunus serotina): The peeled and dried bark of the tree has a long history of use in traditional European and North American medicine. Primarily, its actions are known to relieve the coughing reflex when a cough is dry and unproductive. Persistent coughing can exhaust the patient, from too much muscular contraction and force used in the effort of coughing. Wild Cherry bark is ideal for sore and tired lungs from the effort of coughing.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum spp.): Mullein provides support to the lungs and throat. The leaves of Mullein contain mucilage, an important herbal component for breaking up mucous and soothing irritation in the throat.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata): Usnea, also called "Old Man's Beard", supports immunity and works particularly well for immunity of the throat tissues. Appropriate for bacterial and viral conditions.
- Pelargonium root (Pelargonium sidoides):Pelargonium is a type of geranium indigenous to South Africa. Its properties for lung health and lung immunity have been known and extensively used for many years. Products containing Pelargonium sidoides extracts have been the focus of numerous medical studies in recent years.
- Hyssop herb (Hyssopus officinalis):Hyssop provides support for the trachea and larynx. Its soothing qualities for the throat make this herb useful for hoarseness due to leash strain and may provide some comfort for a collapsed trachea. Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva): The bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains high amounts of mucilage and is used for soothing the mucous membranes of the throat. Commonly used for cough and phlegm, it helps to soothe the throat.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): One of the most widely used herbs, Licorice root supports the immune system while also providing direct soothing properties for the throat and lungs.
- Baikal Skullcap root (Scutellaria baicalensis):Baikal and Western Skullcap both have the ability to support the nervous system and have a calming effect. Baikal Skullcap has the added ability to support and maintain immunity and specifically support the lungs.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale):Ginger is used extensively in herbal medicine for supporting both the immune system and the lungs. A small amount of Ginger has been included in Throat Gold to provide a slight warming quality to the formula.
- Propolis resin:One of the best known natural substances for lung and throat immunity, Propolis is a powerful addition to this comprehensive formula. Due to its potency and strong taste, a small amount has been used in this pet formula.
... 347 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionzed water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
Please note, the ingredients on your 4 oz bottle may not match what is listed above, as a formula improvement has been applied to this size only.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2 kg).
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Reduce exposure to cigarette smoke, dust, cold temperatures, stress and poorly ventilated areas.
We know animals can be finicky! Throat Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Use with caution in cardiac or kidney conditions or if taking steroids. Excessive or long-term use may cause or contribute to water retention or hypertension.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.